Homer's Audubon Christmas Bird Count
|Addresse||95 Sterling Hwy Ste 1|
|At||Alaska Islands & Ocean Visitor Center|
95 Sterling Hwy Ste 1
Alaska Islands & Ocean Visitor Center
Help count the number of birds wintering in the Homer, AK area. Birders of all ability levels are welcome. 8:30 am: Meet at Islands & Ocean Visitor Center. Count areas will be assigned so that less experienced birders are teamed with more experienced birders. Coffee, tea, and breakfast goodies will be available. Count all day: Dress to be comfortable outdoors for the day. 4:30 pm: Return to Islands & Ocean Visitor Center. The bird counts from each team will be compiled and participants will enjoy a potluck dinner. Please bring a dish to share. These events are cosponsored the Alaska Maritime National Wildlife Refuge and Kachemak Bay Birders and are free to all participants. Questions: Contact Dave Erikson (event coordinator) at 907-441-7931 or Lani Raymond at 907-399-9477.
Homer's Audubon Christmas Bird Count Homer Cortland Alaska Islands & Ocean Visitor Center saturday, december 16, 2017 - Events Homer 2017
- Tax Day 2018
- 2018 Chicken BBQ at the Homer...
- Expanding our Horizons 2018:...
- Troubadour North Back in...
- Young Dubliners at Down East...
- Send Some Love to a Seabird:...
- Ecstatic Dance in the cedar...
- Able Seaman
- Cornish Music Goodbye Party
- Safe Families for Children...
- Girls Code
- Frog Call Survey Training
- Meditation and Healing...
- HomerAlaskaFightNight 2018
- Winter Science Lecture Series
- Academic Policy Committee...
- Winter Ultimate League
- Spring Break: Survival...
- School's Out: Great Backyard...
- Valentine's Tea
County of Cortland