Holocaust Remembrance Event Conscience and Action
|At||Westin Perimeter Hotel Atlanta|
Westin Perimeter Hotel Atlanta
“Whoever saves a life, it is considered as if he saved an entire world”. In commemoration of International Holocaust Remembrance Day, Am Yisrael Chai presents a powerful and unforgettable event. CONSCIENCE AND ACTION with keynote speakers: Leo Melamed and Chihiro Sugihara. Much has been written about the horrors and slaughter of millions during the Holocaust, but few are aware of the stories of rescue and survival by those who have been honored by Yad Vashem as “Righteous Amongst the Nations” for their acts of bravery and courage in saving others. Few had a greater impact than Chiune Sugihara, who as the Consul for the Empire of Japan to Lithuania, saved Jews by issuing temporary transit visas for them to escape Europe. Chiune Sugihara and his wife, Yukiko, when confronted with evil, obeyed the kindness in their hearts and the conscience of their souls, and took action that saved the lives of over 6000 Jews.
- Tribute a celebration of The...
- Curious About Freemasonry?
- City Winery
- Healthyville Exhibit Grand...
- Black Friday: Bob Marley...
- 2018 SBPM Asafo Conference
- Luck of The Square
- Daddy Daughter Date Night 2018
- Twerkhaus : So Icey Edition
- 2018 Family Fun Day
- Prime Consulting Info Session...
- Book Club- Bike Lanes are...
- Love for the Soul with Kandra
- Georgia Craft Beer Day and...
- CTKRL Movie Night
- Spring Finley Trunk Show
- Mt Vernon Towers
- Varsity Boys at Mt. Vernon...
- Make A Friend Day
- LIVE 2018 Honda Battle of the...
County of Steuben