Holiday Friday Nights
|Addresse||445 N Park Ave|
|At||The Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art|
445 N Park Ave
The Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art
The holiday season continues at the Morse Friday, December 8, with free admission from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.and Beautiful Music Asian Trio (flute, harp, and violin) live beginning at 5:00 p.m. You can also enjoy a curator tour of the exhibition "Louis Comfort Tiffany's Laurelton Hall" at 7:00 p.m. For six consecutive Friday evenings during the holidays (November 24 through December 29), the Museum is providing not only free admission from but live music and more. A curator tour of the Laurelton Hall exhibition will be offered December 15 as well. The December 15 programming also includes a 5:15 p.m. family tour of selected galleries and a 6:00 p.m. demonstration on the art of printmaking with a free take-home art activity for participants. For more information, visit http://www.morsemuseum.org/programs-events/friday-nights-at-the-morse .
- (Hed) P. E. at The Haven
- Living Room Reset
- 36th Annual Winter Park Jazz...
- Winter Park Wine & Dine |...
- Botanical Quest
- Orlando Creepy Crawl &...
- Lydia Can't Breath +MORE/The...
- SPEED LIMIT 70 at Muldoon's
- 2-Night Family Trauma Retreat
- Summer Strength - Arm Balance...
- Dolly's USO Benefit 2018
- Muldoons Acoustic Open Mic
- Make Like The Leaves - A Yoga...
- Central Florida Acoustic...
- Learn to Play Tuesdays
- 2018 Winter Park Craft Fair
- Friday Nights in Shadespire...
- Wednesday Hobby Workshop
- Enchanted Nature Walkabout
- Living Parables Worship and...
County of Grand