Hidden History Bike Tour
|Addresse||1049 Central Ave.|
|At||Independent Bar St.Petersburg|
1049 Central Ave.
Independent Bar St.Petersburg
Take a gentle ride around town and discover the stories behind the city's historic districts, including the Northshore and Historic Uptown National Register historic districts, and some of the city's newly designated local landmarks within the Historic Old Northeast. This month, we'll stop for ice cream at the Dairy Inn, a nostalgic road side food stand which has called St. Petersburg home since 1947. The tour price includes use of a Coast bike and a one month Coast membership, which comes with 60 minutes of daily ride time. Participants are also welcome to bring their own bikes. Helmets are recommended. Tours fill up quickly, so advance ticket purchases are required.
Hidden History Bike Tour Saint Petersburg Clarion Independent Bar St.Petersburg sunday, april 29, 2018 - Events Saint Petersburg 2018
- Seminole/St Pete Networking
- Improv Drop-in with Patrick...
- Wyland Galleries St....
- One Step Closer to the Cure...
- Service Industry Night | SIN...
- Financial Fitness Education
- Tampa Bay Rowdies vs. FC...
- Kettle Krush 5k
- Grand Cayman Dive Trip
- HomeAway Software Roadshow...
- Wedding at The Lyceum
- Maxx & Me Yappy Hour
- Pet Pal Yappy Hour
- New Deal Community Wealth...
- Kundalini Yoga
- PAW/ Friends of Strays- Tails...
- Strategic Masterminds of St....
- Club Sport Poker Tournaments...
- Throwback Thursday at Rush...
- Edgemoor Neighborhood Meeting
County of Clarion