Heartsaver CPR/AED/First Aid
|Addresse||810 Back River Neck Rd|
|At||Chesapeake AED Services|
810 Back River Neck Rd
Chesapeake AED Services
Basic CPR, AED, and/or First Aid training for the lay rescuer.Class covers adult and child CPR, Choking, using the AED and basic First Aid training. Students receive a 2 year certification through the American Heart Association and leave with their card in hand after completion of the course. ***Important***If a CPR class is mandatory for your job, college, or agency, please check with them to make sure you do not need the more advanced course we offer called Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Provider. More information describing each class offered can be found using the link provided. Please feel free to use the link to also register for the class. Should you have any questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410-238-2242.
Heartsaver CPR/AED/First Aid Essex Essex Chesapeake AED Services saturday, december 9, 2017 - Events Essex 2017
- Heartsaver CPR/AED/First Aid
- Scotch Plains Tavern Welcomes...
- BLS Provider Course
- Essex Town Council monthly...
- DizzyFishTrio@Scotch Plains...
- The Merge - North Shore Boston
- Amazing Messages from Heaven
- Essex Breastfeeding Moms...
- Rail and Sail Tentative Date
- Travel Xpress LLc w/LLV...
County of Essex