Hamilton County GOP Jan. Breakfast: City Council Presidents
|Addresse||11505 North Illinois Street|
11505 North Illinois Street
January Breakfast Club Meeting Featuring a Panel of City Council Presidents From Carmel, Westfield, Noblesville and Fishers Wednesday, January 17, 2018 at 7:30 am at The Market District, 11505 N. Illinois Street, Carmel, IN Join us for the first Breakfast Club meeting of 2018 on Wednesday, January 17, 2018 at 7:30 am at The Market District in Carmel. Our guest speakers will be a panel of the city council presidents from Carmel, Westfield, Noblesville and Fishers discussing upcoming projects, issues affecting their cities, and their plans for the year. RSVPs must be made and paid in advance for the January Breakfast Club Meeting by Monday, January 15th, by: https://hamiltoncountygop.org/breakfastclub/ or e-mailing email@example.com. A Breakfast Club membership is $175.
- Nehemiah Vision Ministries...
- Foggy Moon Contra Dance...
- SOLD OUT - Lunch with a Side...
- PacRep presents Legends of...
- Friday Night Practice Session!
- Lunch with a Side of Social...
- NDD League #10.5 Hazel
- Nail Trimming- Carmel, IN
- PacRep Theatre presents...
- JourneyAwake to Easter Island...
- 2018 Donut 5K
- Prison Greyhounds Meet and...
- Friends of Recovery Putnam
- Open In Carmel After Work
- 2018 Teal Pumpkin Fall...
- The Battle of White Plains
County of Putnam