Hamilton County GOP Jan. Breakfast: City Council Presidents
|Addresse||11505 North Illinois Street|
11505 North Illinois Street
January Breakfast Club Meeting Featuring a Panel of City Council Presidents From Carmel, Westfield, Noblesville and Fishers Wednesday, January 17, 2018 at 7:30 am at The Market District, 11505 N. Illinois Street, Carmel, IN Join us for the first Breakfast Club meeting of 2018 on Wednesday, January 17, 2018 at 7:30 am at The Market District in Carmel. Our guest speakers will be a panel of the city council presidents from Carmel, Westfield, Noblesville and Fishers discussing upcoming projects, issues affecting their cities, and their plans for the year. RSVPs must be made and paid in advance for the January Breakfast Club Meeting by Monday, January 15th, by: https://hamiltoncountygop.org/breakfastclub/ or e-mailing email@example.com. A Breakfast Club membership is $175.
- CISCA Awards
- Carmel on Canvas
- Flatland Harmony at Union...
- Classic EE Clinic in Mandarin
- 2018 Men's Club Championship
- Nehemiah Vision Ministries...
- Foggy Moon Contra Dance...
- SOLD OUT - Lunch with a Side...
- PacRep presents Legends of...
- Writers at the Pavilion
- Dan Bellamy: Kick Off Sunday!
- Friday Night Practice Session!
- 2018 Carmel International...
- Late Night on Main [August 18]
- Art Rocks! A family friendly...
- Late Night on Main [October 5]
- The Quail: A Motorsports...
- Lunch with a Side of Social...
- The Guilded Leaf Book and...
- Acoustic Duo @ Muldoons
County of Putnam