Group Hypnosis for Addictions
Hypnotherapy is an evidence-based treatment for addiction, which can also be used to treat a variety of other psychological difficulties. Hypnosis is an altered state of consciousness, known as a trance state, in a trance state, a person becomes less aware of what is going on around them, while instead focusing deeply on some aspect of their inner experience. These inner experiences can involve their thoughts, their feelings, their memories, their imagination, and their sensations—especially sensations associated with relaxation. This relaxed and suggestible state can help people to get a different perspective on their addictive behaviors. What normally seems impossible—quitting a substance or behavior that is central to one's existence—can seem achievable and desirable.
More Events For You
- KultureHub x "Not Your Muse"...
- Bollywood Beats @ Stage48 NYC...
- Flying High with Super Flu
- EBE Nation presents ICE-T &...
- Jazz and the Neuroscience of...
- Reimagining Education
- FREAKY Fridays at Milk River...
- Kindness, DJ: Slauson Malone
- 2019 NYC Bacon and Beer...
- The Bowery Presents: The...
- THE DAMNED THINGS
- DOHA NIGHTCLUB - Litty Sundays
- SOCA IN PARK SLOPE
- Bonobo (DJ Set) @ Elsewhere
- Spring Awakening
- Reggae vs Soca at Milk River...
- CARIBBEAN SATURDAYS AT MILK...
- 10th ASOS Dining Out
- Canvas & Cork | Rose Bouquet
- Canvas & Cork | Sunflower +...
County of Nye