GameOn Monthly Pinball Tournament - December

Addresse3660 Delaware Ave
CityBuffalo
AtGameOn LAN
CountyJohnson (WY4149)
Date12/18/2017
Hours19:30
CategoriaEvents
3660 Delaware Ave
Buffalo
GameOn LAN
Johnson (WY4149)
Tel 2017-12-18
Categoria Events
GameOn Monthly Pinball Tournament - December

Monthly three stirkes tournament the last Monday of every month at GameOn. All skill levels welcome. Starts at 7:30pm and should be done no later than 10:30pm (that's for the final players remaining). Format will be a 3 strikes tournament. Groups of 4 will be assigned a random game each round, with the players finishing in 3rd and 4th place each receiving a strike. Once a player receives 3 strikes, they are eliminated from the tournament. If there's less than 14 - 16 players, games will be one vs one instead of groups of four. Limited to 32 players. Sign up in person the day of the event. Top 3 players will be paid out if the field is 30 or less players. If it's 30+ players, top 5 will be paid out. Payouts for less than 30 players will be as follows: 1st = 50% 2nd = 30% The highest finisher that is IFPA ranked between 5,000-99,999 (or unranked) = 20% Note: If a player that is ranked between 5,000-99,999 (or unranked) finishes 1st or 2nd, they will receive only 50% or 30%, depending on finish.

They will not receive the 20% as well. The 20% prize will go to the next highest finisher in that ranking bracket that's not in 1st or 2nd overall. For 30 - 32 players: 1st = 40% 2nd = 30% 3rd = 20% The highest finisher that is ranked between 5,000 - 99,999 (or unranked) = 10% Note: If a player that is ranked between 5,000-99,999 (or unranked) finishes 1st, 2nd or 3rd, they will receive only 40%. 30% or 20%, depending on finish. They will not receive the 10% as well. The 10% prize will go to the next highest finisher in that ranking bracket that's not in 1st, 2nd or 3rd overall. This payoff structure is to encourage newer players and guarantee that at least one new player will be "in the money". Cost is $10 for players ranked better than 5,000 in the IFPA standings or $5 for all other players.

Home Page - Privacy Sitemap
Copyright © 2018 EventsinUSA.net

G