Fusion I & II, and Iron Shirt I
|Addresse||430 East St|
430 East St
Fusion I & II, and Iron Shirt I In the second week, the Fusion practice focuses on balancing negative and positive emotional energy and channeling the earth and universal forces using the eight forces of the Pakua. Negative energy is transformed and made to blend with positive energy which is then fused into a pearl of pure life-force energy. This pearl is circulated in the Microcosmic Orbit and is used to open channels. Iron Shirt 1 helps to develop a flexible, “steel-like” body by working with rooted standing meditation postures. These postures are the most effective way to ground your energy and stabilize your emotional body. Physically, they work to strengthen the fascia (connective tissue) which, in turn, protects the internal organs. In total, the standing postures and moving qigong techniques of Iron Shirt 1 create extraordinary health, strength, and vitality.
- Healing Through Sheng Zhen...
- 36 Day Sheng Zhen Gong and...
- Yang Style Taijiquan Training...
- Terence Dunn’s Flying...
- Qigong Master Key 1 & 2...
- The Meaning of Tai Chi and...
- Mulan Quan with Alexia Rees
- 2018 Five Day Fall Intensive...
- Chi Nei Tsang Abdominal Organ...
County of Conecuh