Friends at the Carnegie: The Edmund Fitzgerald
|At||Carnegie Building Petoskey|
Carnegie Building Petoskey
Michigan Historical Society author and storyteller Mike Fornes will visit on Monday, November 27 at 7:00 p.m. at the Carnegie Building to present The Edmund Fitzgerald: The Stories, The Song. A story-telling, musical program about the loss of a Great Lakes ship, its crew, and the song that told its haunting tale. Hear the stories of the crew members, their families and the ironies of a doomed ship in one of the worst storms in Great Lakes history. Learn how the hit song “The Wreck of The Edmund Fitzgerald” was written, recorded and performed by Gordon Lightfoot. Hear the mesmerizing song played live by Mike Fornes, who performs as Lightfoot live in concert. All Friends @ the Carnegie programs are held at the Carnegie Building at 451 E. Mitchell Street, unless otherwise noted.
- Petoskey Broadway Musical
- Charles F. Davis Emerging...
- Delilah DeWylde at City Park...
- Murder Mystery Dinner
- Sip & Paint
- The Marsupials // City Park...
- 2nd Annual Tree Tapping...
- Blissfest Presents: Skipper's...
- Easter Family Photos!
- Blissfest Presents: The East...
- Michigan Mitten Wooden Sign...
- Paint & Sip
- Paint & Sip
- Lecture Series: A magical...
- Lunch on the Library: Dr....
- Coffee & Connect
- Project Connect - A Day of...
- Taste of Bay Harbor
County of Emmet