Freshcut Monday: Rye Forest King and Bourbon Forest King
|Addresse||501 Byrd St|
|At||Lost Forty Brewing|
501 Byrd St
Lost Forty Brewing
KING OF THE LOST FORTY BARREL FOREST. For our final Barrel-Aged Month Freshcut Monday, we're releasing the final pieces of the Nighty Night puzzle. Last year we released the first in a series of single-barrel edition of Nighty Night: Red Wine Barrel Aged Forest King. Next Monday we're tapping Rye Barrel Aged and Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout - the other two barrels that complete the Nighty Night Imperial Stout trifecta. RYE BARREL FOREST KING Imperial stout aged in Woodford Reserve rye barrels. Expect a thick, chewy body with bold aromas of coffee and spicy chocolate and notes of marshmallow, vanilla, and chicory. ABV: 10.2% AVAILABILITY: Draft only. No distribution. BOURBON BARREL FOREST KING Imperial stout aged in Four Roses bourbon barrels. Expect bold, imperial stout flavors perfectly intertwined with sweet, chocolate and vanilla bourbon character.
- Colt Ford at Metroplex Live...
- FOCAL Used Book Sale
- Bop In The Rock 2018
- Big Dam Bridge 100 Cycling...
- Metallica • Little Rock
- Real Talk Breast Cancer...
- Jeff and Celia's Wedding!!! <3
- Solar School October 2018
- Ladies Coffee Group - WLR
- A Christmas Story PG (1983)...
- Die Hard R (1989) 7pm only...
- Rocky Horror Picture Show R...
- 2018 Arkansas Autism Speaks...
- Rock City Grill & Chill
- Rock Your Pink Event
- Million Mask March - Little...
- MtG: Pauper Constructed
- Fall Demo Day, 2019 HD Lineup
- Ferris Buellers's Day Off...
- Look Good Feel Better
County of Pulaski