Four Peaks 8th Street Brewery Tours
Tour the original Four Peaks brewery. Housed inside a 100-year-old former creamery and ice factory, 8th Street is the original Four Peaks location and the best place to find all of our specialty beers as well as some of the tastiest brewpub food you'll ever stick in your mouth. This place has a lot of history—and we want to share that history with you. Join us every Saturday for tours of the 8th Street brewery. Each tour, led by an experienced Four Peaks guide, offers insight into our operations, showcases our history and gives an in-depth overview of the brewing process. Tours will also cover aspects of our laboratory testing, water treatment, barrel-aging program and more. Please note that this is a working brewery, and potentially dangerous elements such as wet floors and hot vessels are common.
That said, we have a few rules: All guests must be 21 and over. Flat, closed-toe shoes are required. You must wear the protective equipment provided by your tour guide at all times. DO NOT TOUCH anything unless expressly told you can by the tour guide. We reserve the right to deny brewery access to any person who appears intoxicated or may be a safety concern.
More Events For You
- Webinar: Leveraging Your...
- Detox: Beyond the Surface
- mxmtoon - the masquerade tour
- Devendra Banhart
- Christian French
- Never Grow Up Family Adventure
- Run & Scale Your Startup...
- Hawthorne Heights / Emery
- 2019 PHX2Zero Film Series
- Arizona Life Coalition's...
- Mario Aguilar
- Desert City Jazz with Special...
- Silk Music Showcase 500 w/...
- Jamaican Independence Dance
- An Open Book: An Evening With...
- Poshfest 2019 Posh & Sip, Oct...
- Lucy Dacus
County of Oswego