Fort Bend Masters Closing Reception
|Addresse||21815 Oak Park Trails Dr|
|At||The Springer Law Firm PLLC|
21815 Oak Park Trails Dr
The Springer Law Firm PLLC
Missed the opening? Want to see the latest commission installed? Join us. Presenting Colleen Doody recently back home after earning a degree at the Pratt Institute in NY. She is a graduate of Cinco Ranch High School. Commissioned by Springer Law Firm, Doody will unveil her new paintings. Also in this group exhibition, Monica Seibert, another of our locals with studies at University of St. Thomas and Glassell School of Art. Seibert is a graduate of Taylor High School. Luc Sokolowski joins the group with small minimal works. Sokolowski earned a masters in painting from the University of Houston and resides in Fort Bend. Last but not least, another great painter, Chuck Hipsher. His career is longer, known for his explosive color, Hipsher studied at the Art Institute of Chicago and also resides in our area.
- Preschool Play Date
- Birth Boot Camp Refresher
- Bradley Refresher Child Birth...
- Meet the Midwives
- Spaceballs Movie Party
- Baa Baa Brewhouse Pint Night
- Double Feature: Dark City and...
- Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon:...
- InHouston-Katy Premier...
- Houston Daisy Chain Release
- Big Trouble In Little China
- Blaggards at Mo's Irish Pub -...
- Sports Injury & Concussion...
- National Margarita Day
- Film Club 15: The Apartment
- Brooklyn Brewery Pint Night
- Anime at the Alamo - Flip...
- Paint Your Pet Fundraising...
- STEAM Summer Camp Ages 3 and...
- Easter Egg Hunt at Willow Fork
County of Harris