Florida - Friday Sunset Beach Yoga and Social with Always Choose Adventures
Join Always Choose Adventures Florida Chapter for a fun evening meeting like-minded adventurers. The evening begins in front of Cherie Down Park in Cape Canaveral, Florida where ACA Florida ambassador Rebecca Chapman will guide you through a relaxing, all-levels yoga practice. Always Choose Adventures is a 501c3 nonprofit based out of Centennial, Colorado - To learn more about our mission and events please visit: AlwaysChooseAdventures.org PLAN: Certified Yoga Instructor contracted by the City of Cape Canaveral, FL will teach a donation based yoga class on the beach every Friday at 7pm. This class is appropriate for ALL LEVELS. Please look for Rebecca with the ACA flag. After the class, if you are interested - we can head to Friday Fest. A free community street party with food trucks, vendors, beer and wine, and live music.
-OR- we can park it on the beach with chairs and enjoy the beauty and quiet of the beach at night. Beach social would be BOYB and food. Alcohol is permitted on the beach but glass is not. COST: Recommended $5 minimum donation. PARKING : FREE KIDS ALLOWED: Yes, recommended ages 10+ #RewildYourChild DOGS ALLOWED: NoRecommended Gear: Large blanket Drinking water Insect repellent **DO NOT BRING A YOGA MAT. THEY ARE TERRIBLE IN THE SAND. USE A BLANKET. ** By registering and attending this event you agreed to Always Choose Adventures terms and conditions. To view visit: https://www.alwayschooseadventures.org/terms-conditions.
More Events For You
- Beat Diabetes [FREE Dinner...
- Gregory's Cocoa Beach Comedy...
- Aging Gracefully: Free Seminar
- Caribbean Dreams Day Party
- Nerf Blaster Capture the Flag
- Stronger Together Teen...
- Central Brevard Youth Council...
- Panda Express Interview Day -...
- Bat Houses, Here's How
- Georgianna VBS - PRESCHOOL
- Water Feature Workshop
- Basically Bats
- Prepared Childbirth
- Soft Opening For #CuttingItUp
- Budgeting Review and Reserves...
- CAREER PILOT OPEN DAY:...
- Copy of Seperated? Divorce?
- Cannabis 101 - Melbourne
- Breastfeeding & Newborn Care
County of Laurens