First Week of Camp!
|Addresse||3450 Monongahela Blvd|
|At||SpudWorld Adventure Sports|
3450 Monongahela Blvd
SpudWorld Adventure Sports
SpudWorld Adventure Sports Camp is an action packed, week long camp, dedicated to fulfilling necessary youth experiences such as, camaraderie, teamwork and creating lasting memories through the participation in various diverse camp activities. By offering unique and competitive activities, we are able to facilitate children with the development of their body, mind, and soul, in a safe environment, while teaching the possibilities of exercise and competition outside of the typical sports realm. The action-packed week of activities geared toward children between the ages of 8 and 14 years old includes: fishing, hiking through the mountains, kayaking, archery, potato gun firings, and more.Some of the activities we will have at night time after the events conclude are movie nights and bonfires.
- Last Week of Camp!
- Week 6
- Week 7
- Red-White & Blue and Ollies...
- Week 9
- Morgantown Running Half...
- Wizard of Oz Musical Theater...
- Gaelic Storm at The...
- Morgantown High School Class...
- Community Breakfast
- Greg Short at Crockett's Lodge
- ROBERTS / BAILEY AND...
- WVU College Girl's Night Out
- The Front Bottoms with Kevin...
- King Bee & the Stingers...
- Bionic Monks
- Morgantown Running Group Run
- Artist and Dreamers Paint...
- Keepsake Ornament Morgantown...
- Morgantown Running 4 on the...
County of Monongalia