Featured Artisan » Whispers
|Addresse||600 Museum Way|
|At||Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art|
600 Museum Way
Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art
Made of exquisite Italian ribbon, Whispers necklaces, scarves, and earrings are handcrafted by women in Alabama to help individuals in the Black Belt region combat the rural poverty of the area. Whispers are changing lives one ribbon necklace at a time. Come browse the wide assortment of colors available in this unique line of fabric jewelry. Learn more: https://shopwhispers.com/. This event is in conjunction with Member Double Discount Days. December 8-11 Crystal Bridges Members will receive double discounts (20% off) on all purchases during this special four-day event. Discounts do not apply to works by Chihuly Studio Editions. Free, no registration required.
Featured Artisan » Whispers Bentonville Benton Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art saturday, december 9, 2017 - Events Bentonville 2017
- Soul of a Nation: Art in the...
- Myofascial Release Workshop...
- Meditation Classes Begin
- Serpents of Eden
- Yoga Book Club-The Blue Zones...
- Artist Reception Meet and...
- Travel to Trail Weekend in...
- Girls & Dolls Valentine Partry
- Amber Ezell presents Wild...
- Serving the Homeless in...
- Practical Alignment for Every...
- TaRanda Live In Concert!
- Yoga and Art
- On The Edge #006
- All Because Couples Class
- Hot Wheels® at Amazeum
- Real Estate Agent Self...
- January Club Cruise
- Ladies Bible Study Launch
- Bentonville Brewing Company...
County of Benton