FDA Inspections: What Regulations Expect
|Addresse||26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104|
26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104
OVERVIEW In this 90 minute webinar attendees will gain an understanding of the parameters, approaches, and concerns of FDA inspectors, and the tools for preparing, coping, and managing those inspections in the pharmaceutical, biologics, and med device facilities. Other objectives include inspection authorities and processes including 483s, warning letters, recalls, and other potential actions, inspection processes, use of mock audits required documentation, formats, archiving, as well as how to respond to inspection and audit results. WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND One should attend this webinar to increase one’s knowledge of FDA inspections, what inspectors are looking for and expect to see and not to see in manufacturing facilities. One will gain a better understanding of the parameters, approaches, and concerns of FDA inspectors.
- Rolling Hills Staff vs...
- Restorative with Hot Stones
- Miller's Dance Studio
- Conducting an effective Job...
- Men's Prayer Breakfast
- Spring Parent Meeting -...
- Team & Family Pancake...
- Italian Dinner & Silent...
- Dyzire 420 Party Brunch Bus
- Taste the Rainbow
- Valentine Intahmynt Bingo
- Real Estate Photography:The...
- Jamaican Lion, SIP & Paint,...
- Donation -based yoga class
- Aurora Sister Cities's Winter...
- Introduction to Yoga
- Sweet Treat Fundraiser
- A Taste of Painting
- Aurora Catholic Homeschool...
County of Cayuga