Family Day for Lael
|At||Granger Community Center|
Granger Community Center
Make plans to join us for a Family Day honoring Lael. Lael Justus Thesing was born on April 4, 2016 and diagnosed with Arthogryposis Multiplex Congenita (AMC), or multiple joint contractures. Lael's smile and joyful attitude wouldn't shed a clue on some of the physical pain and struggle he has to endure, or the additional challenges that can sometimes come along with everyday activities for him. If you've ever spent any amount of time around Lael and his family, you can't help but be touched by his contagious joy. We'd love to give this super boy an extra dose of love and support at our Family Superhero Day on Sunday, October 8 from noon-3 pm at the Granger Community Center. Our goal is to raise support for the Thesing family as they prepare for Lael's upcoming surgery with the potential of more.
I am so excited for you to join us, all of the kids will be super excited to take pictures and meet their favorite superhero. Keep an eye on the event page for details, sponsors and AMC awareness.https://www.facebook.com/events/466727797022630/?ti=icl
I am so excited for you to join us, all of the kids will be super excited to take pictures and meet their favorite superhero. Keep an eye on the event page for details, sponsors and AMC awareness.
- The Bigger Picture Rocks Pat's
- Teen Volunteer Program, Hope...
- 40th Annual Lakefest and Car...
- Model Call for 2018 SB LBD...
- Wine Dinner
- AROMATHERAPY PENDANT WORKSHOP...
- Meet Me at Macri’s
- Spring Fling at River Run
- The Lounge Lizards live at...
- Worship Night at Northpoint
- Shroud of Turin Lecture
- Ladies Bible Study Spring...
- The Merles at Cotton Country...
- Jeet Kune Do/ Filipino M.A./...
- Boxer Rebellion International...
- Comedy Night
- Leprechaun/Easter bunny $20.00
- Knights of Columbus Fish Fry
- MR Z @ Pat's Irish Pub
- CLAY HIGH SCHOOL CLASS OF...
County of Sweetwater