Families Who Have Lost a Loved One Due to an Overdose
The loss of a loved one to an overdose is becoming all too common today. Children and family members are left with unanswered questions and a multitude of feelings. This group will be led by Nina Aniskevich, a Licensed Clincial Social Worker and Psychotherapist. Nina has extensive experience in facilitating support groups and counseling individuals and families affected by addiction. Children who have lost parents to an overdose are welcome to attend, as well as parents and siblings of those who have lost loved ones to an accidental or intentional overdose. Thanks to donations to Andy's Angels, this group will be offered monthly for free. Please register for each session online or call 484-854-1162. Learn more about Andy's Angels at https://www.pillarsoflightandlove.org/andy-s-angels-pa.html For a full list of our events, visit: http://PillarsOfLightAndLoveEmpowerU.eventbrite.com.
More Events For You
- Axe Throwing at Splitting Edge
- LIVE Performance – Bunny...
- Escape Room- Willy Wonka &...
- Camp Meeting Clerks Training...
- Soap Making Class
- Monthly Spiritual...
- Sip & Sample
- Sweat and Sample!
- Sweat and Sample
- Salvage Cars Online Auction...
- coffee wellness social
- Drones and Chains
- Yoga At Country Creek Winery
- DJ Friday & Saturday Nights...
- Lo Fro's Dance Party
- Children's Story Time
- Fit Friday Poolside!!
- Sunflower Wreath Class...
- Human Trafficking in Berks...
- Reverse for Purchase - A...
County of Otsego