Facilitating Popular Education Spaces
|Addresse||719 S State St, Ste 3N|
|At||Chicago Freedom School|
719 S State St, Ste 3N
Chicago Freedom School
Creating engaging learning and skill-building sessions is vital to all youth organizations as well as community organizing efforts. Popular education is an educational approach rooted in people's lived experiences and focuses on examining power in order to take collective action for social justice. In this session participants will explore the fundamentals of popular education and how it is an essential approach for organizing across multiple issues. Participants will examine the role of facilitation in creating dynamic interactive educational spaces while practicing facilitation skills and creating innovative agendas on relevant topics. Dinner provided. Facilitator: Xavier MaatRa .
Facilitating Popular Education Spaces Chicago Cook Chicago Freedom School wednesday, october 18, 2017 - Events Chicago 2017
- Ed Sheeran
- Logan Arcade's 4th...
- Faction: Ministry vs. Front242
- Women's Fellowship (February)
- Flames in the City: Chicago...
- Annual Polish Dinner
- 3.10 Night Market & Exhibition
- The Official Unofficial...
- Black Cinema House Presents:...
- Revenue and Opportunities in...
- Tuxedo Cat Comedy - 2 Free...
- Paint Your Pet & Sip for The...
- PILSEN OUTPOST DRINK AND DRAW
- Encounter Night
- Gilbert Gottfried
- Special Edition: Harry Potter...
- Los Player’s – Los Globos
- Women for Progressive Power:...
- 2018 Windy City LakeShake...
- Diaspora Monologues: A...
County of Cook