|Addresse||100 Piedmont Ave SE Atlanta, GA 30303 United States|
|At||Petit Science Center|
100 Piedmont Ave SE Atlanta, GA 30303 United States
Petit Science Center
Georgia State is proud to be a Gold Sponsor of the Atlanta Science Festival. #ATLSciFest In its fifth year, the Atlanta Science Festival is an annual celebration of science and technology featuring 100 engaging events in 65 locations across Metro Atlanta. Join us at the Eureka Labs event for several exciting hands-on experiences and experiments in Biology. We will feature three different lab experiments that you can perform in the areas of: Physiology, Genetics, and DNA Forensics. Also, you will have the opportunity to learn about and observe the anatomy (structure of the body) of several organisms, including humans. And, you can investigate how to look at vital signs (blood pressure, pulse) with interactive mannequins. Free and open to the public. Learn more at GSU's Atlanta Science Festival events website: http://atlantasciencefestivalgsu.com/eureka-labs-2/ Don't forget to check out all of the other fantastic events that are part of the Atlanta Science Festival: http://atlantasciencefestival.org/ #ATLSciFestGSU18 .
- Weekend Brunch
- Weekend Brunch
- December 31 Atlanta Falcons...
- Music Bingo at Bada Bings
- Atlanta Steampunk Exposition...
- Atlanta, GA: Moving Day®, a...
- Atlanta Braves vs....
- Piedmont Park Brunch
- FLEX After Glow - Blackout...
- Peachtree Center Green Market
- Haunted Pub Crawl: Freaky...
- Blackout Nights
- Streetlight Manifesto:...
- Civic Hack Night
- Like Glue Fridays
- Hygie-Hygienic at Medtrade...
- CONjuration 2018
- 2018 Healing the Whole Woman:...
- On the Run II: Beyonce &...
- Atlanta Halloween Half...
County of Steuben