Essential Oils for Top Health Issues
|Addresse||4838 Douglas Ave|
4838 Douglas Ave
Thursday, August 16th 6:30pm Racine Store Our all-encompassing workshop will discuss the best oils for top health issues that affect our lives. We will cover topics of headaches, sore muscles, stiffness, anxiety, sleep deprivation, weight management, lack of energy, and much more. Learn how to easily incorporate oils into your daily regimen and work towards a cleaner, toxic free lifestyle. Door prizes and wine will be available. Make and take class includes a spray and rollerball to take home. Cost for all-inclusive class is $20 plus tax.
- BRB@ Downtown Racine First...
- Patchwork Party
- Move and Groove - Zumba on...
- World Wine Wednesday
- First Impressions presents...
- EXPO (EX-Prisoners Organizing)
- Immigration Task Force Meeting
- Guiness record Indian ride
- 2018 Great Lakes Brew Fest
- DJVU Karaoke with DJ LIsa
- Boys and Toys at The Nash...
- Table Runner Bliss
- Hugs for Kids
- Racine area Fathers Night Out...
- Bend & Brew
- Music on the Monument
- Saturday Sounds on the Square
- Woman Within Weekend -...
- Racine Grief Group
- Bacon5Kegs & the Bacon & Kegs...
County of Meigs