Empowered to Connect Parenting Conference 2 days
The Empowered to Connect Conference features practical teaching in a safe and supportivecommunity as we work to equip families, churches, and professionals to better serve childrenimpacted by adoption and foster care. It features Trust-Based Relational Intervention ® (TBRI ® )methods developed by Dr. Karyn Purvis and Dr. David Cross from the Karyn Purvis Institute ofChild Development (KPICD) at TCU, to help bring attachment and connection in families. Thecontent is ideal for adoptive and foster parents, those considering adoption or foster care, andthose who are serving and supporting others, including social workers, agency professionals,church staff and ministry leaders, counselors, and therapists. The two-day conference will be simulcast live 9:00am - 5:00 pm Friday, April 5, and Saturday, April 6 CEU's are available for Social Workers and Therapist's.
Please use the link to pay for the CEU's: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/continuing-education-registration-for-2019-empowered-to-connect-simulcast-tickets-55988697702 The Conference Location has been provided by a generous gift from Providence Seaside Hospital .
More Events For You
- Seaside Downtown Spring Wine...
- Spire Duo Masterclass
- Keto Reset 6-Week Group...
- Legends At the Beach Friday
- Legends At The Beach Saturday
- Her Light Escape
- Hoarder Homes: Piles of...
- BYU Theatre Ballet - Astoria,...
- Youth Mental Health First Aid...
- Wheels and Waves Car Show
- HOW NOC Coffenbury Lake 2019...
- Muscle and Chrome Car Show
- Fort George Brewery 5k Fun Run
County of Queens