Emotion-Focused Parenting Workshop
Emotion-Focused Parenting Workshop This Emotion Focused Family Therapy (EFFT) workshop is an incredible opportunity for parents and caregivers of loved ones of any age experiencing big feelings, emotional dysregulation, or mental health issues. Different from other mainstream parenting models, EFFT is rooted in a deep belief of the healing power of families. It is an evidence based model that provides parents the tools to restore connection in their relationship with their child, and feel more empowered when met with tough parenting situations at home. Using practical skills and techniques to respond to their loved one, parents will also be supported to identify, work through, and overcome many obstacles than can surface through the journey of emotional and behavioural change.
Participants will leave with skills to: Facilitate family based support Emotionally and behaviorally support their loved one Process and overcome their fears and reactions Repair patterns and triggers that may get in the way of effective support Believe in their ability to care for and support their loved one Who Should Attend? Caregivers, Adult Family Members, Spouses, Parents of Children/ Adolescents, and Adult Children, and other Supporting Individuals. Other Workshop Details: 1 day Saturday Workshop With 1hr Break for Lunch (we provide snacks and refreshments) $150+GST for one person or $250+GST for 2 people We hope you will join us.
More Events For You
- Cambree Lovesy - Gabbys Live...
- Salt Thief - Gabbys Live...
- LGBTQ2S+ Youth All-Bodies Swim
- JULY 3rd & 4th INTENSIVE...
- Comedy Night at Elements...
- July 22nd Blink & Brow Lash...
- Summer Open House
- Coldwater & The Bootleggers -...
- James Buddy Rogers
- Open House Wellnes Event
- Reboot Your Root Chakra
- Advanced Cocktails Seminar
- Start a business and real...
- 4 Course Stanley Park Brewing...
- Holistic Cancer Support Info...
- Paint & Sip Night - Pears
- Wine and wash Wednesday
- Dueling Pianos in the Plaza
- Cider High Tea July 6 1pm
- BCCWITT Annual Tradeswomen BBQ
County of Belmont