EarthCraft: Weekend Workshop
|Addresse||38 McDaris Cove Rd|
|At||Luke McLaughlin - Holistic Survival School|
38 McDaris Cove Rd
Luke McLaughlin - Holistic Survival School
EarthCraft Mixer Weekend Workshop (3 days): Ya know, not every experience in the woods is one of survival. Living well in older times has relied upon generations of compounded knowledge of how to manipulate the materials in one's environment to satisfy every need, and even want. This class brings life back to the village front porch—where good people gather around to make useful and beautiful things with their hands. Just think if every cup, plate, bowl, tooth brush, comb, tupperware, backpack, cook pot, skillet, etc. in your home was made by yourself or someone you knew? With some knowledge of the wide variety of materials nature has to offer, you can make your own basket, or water bottle, or cooking utensils. We will become well acquainted with materials such as bone, antler, raw hide, plant fibers, stone, as well as many different tools to help shape our products.
- Artist's Way Workshop
- Yoga Inbound Summer Intensive
- Michelle Leigh @TBirds
- Independence Day Celebrations
- Yoga with Ariel at The Golden...
- Weaverville Farmers' Market -...
- Weaverville's Music on Main
- Trinity Players "Mary Poppins"
- Saturday Yoga at Yantra, 11...
- Moon Festival
- Thirsty Thursday Beer Yoga
- NorCal Jazz Festival
- Bigfoot BBQ Pro-Am Competition
- 2018 Asheville Van Life Rally
- Asheville Van Life Rally 2018
- Dreaming Workshop Series
- La Grange Ditch 50/75 &...
- Food Pantry
County of Trinity