Dreaming Workshop Series
|Addresse||7 Florida Ave|
7 Florida Ave
Want to explore the realms of dreaming and begin to infuse them into your waking reality? Want to learn why you might be experiencing stressful or anxious dreams or nightmares? Or if you fly or visit other worlds, what might they be connected to? As we're evolving, we have an opportunity to connect with who we are outside of waking reality, something we call the "open-eyed dream." In this six-month workshop series, we'll be exploring the "closed-eyed dream" and ways in which we can interpret and connect to the wholeness of who we are through our dreams. The workshops will include channeled guidance, discussion, and practical tools and application. For our first workshop (January 18th), we'll explore: --an exercise to access our intuition/guidance/expanded selves in order to interpret or "translate" our dreams --explanation and discussion on starting or extending a dream dictionary --an invitation to continue a "shared dreaming" experiment with support for discussion between meetings in a Facebook group COST: $10-25 donation This is a "drop in" workshop series.
- Canned Food Drive Movie "Babe"
- The Bee Eaters + Sean Watkins
- Girl Scouts Interest Night:...
- Sound Immersion
- Seed Beading Workshop with Of...
- Easter Sunday Services
- Poety Reading - Poet...
- Weaverville Community Sunrise...
- Weaverville Frontier Day
- Night Of The Living Dead...
- Album Release party/Tour Kick...
- 415 In Progress Rockin In...
- Dance Lessons - Salsa and...
- Yoga with Ariel at The Golden...
- Community Band Spring Concert
- Sign Painting Workday!
- Weaverville Farmers' Market -...
- Weaverville's Music on Main
- Trinity Players "Mary Poppins"
- PDB at Tangle Blue Saloon
County of Trinity