Dine Around For Our Community Center
|Addresse||75 Prospect Ave|
|At||1886 Crescent Hotel & Spa|
75 Prospect Ave
1886 Crescent Hotel & Spa
This is THE night to skip the dishes. The Crystal Dining Room staff has planned a host of Oktoberfest specialties just for us. For $25 diners will enjoy German Sausage Canoes, Reuben Sliders, imported German Charcuterie plus samples of craft beer from Mother’s Brewing Company and Gewurztraminer and Riesling imported from Germany along with a cash bar. Instead of opting for the $25 food station offerings or in addition to the food station, diners may order from the full menu, which will feature pork schnitzel with mushroom bacon sauce over beer stein noodles served with a peppered German Brie and radicchio salad with German mustard vinaigrette. A live auction held throughout the evening will add to the evening’s festivities. The Crescent Hotel will donate a portion of the night’s sales to the Community Center Foundation Board.
- Arkansauce | Eureka Springs
- Bad Movie Night : Pass the...
- Ambush Reggae Band | Eureka...
- Eureka springs ride
- In Support of Scott...
- Reeves Gabrels and His...
- Jackson Jennings 5 w/ Youth...
- TypsyGypsy's Marilyn and...
- Arkansas St. Patrick's Day...
- Kiss the Blarney Stone - St....
- We've Got Talent
- 2018 Eureka Springs Mustang...
- Bluegrass & BBQ 2018 at The...
- Ozarks Chorale Spring Concert
- Baptismal Sunday
- Manouche Jazz Jam
- Rock’n’Blues in Eureka
- 13th Annual Ozark Mountain...
- Diversity Dance Party
- Jessamyn Orchard Live
County of Carroll