DeviceTalk West 2018 (sharing)
|Addresse||3050 Bristol St|
|At||Hilton Orange County/Costa Mesa|
3050 Bristol St
Hilton Orange County/Costa Mesa
DeviceTalks will be returning to the west coast on December 11-12, 2018 with an expanded day-and-a-half program designed to better serve the medtech community. The program features two dedicated tracks including “Building Better Companies” for senior executives and “Building Better Products” for engineering managers and their engineering teams. Program highlights include: Keynote addresses and plenary panels featuring exclusive insights from industry leaders changing the course of medicine A dedicated engineering track designed to help engineers do their jobs better A technology showcase featuring the hottest medtech companies in the marketplace today Ample networking time to network with the best of the best in the industry Join us at DeviceTalks West for this don’t miss industry event.
- Walk-N-Roll for Spina Bifida...
- Dvořák’s New World...
- National TACA Autism...
- Sound Immersion with Gongs...
- Toddler Play Group OC - Moms...
- CBMC Newport Beach
- Madame Butterfly
- Chopin's Piano Concerto
- Bernstein at 100
- Tchaikovsky's Violin Concerto
- Symphony of a Thousand
- 6th West Coast Aerial Arts...
- Dr. O'Hara will be speaking...
- Milk Mama - Monthly...
- Big 6 Round 8 Lake Havasu, AZ
- Endless Enchilada Mondays!
- VBAC Monthly Support Group -...
- Baby & Me Yoga - Weekly in...
- Big 6 Round 7 Gorman, CA
- Growth Skills - Ultimate...
County of Orange