Dec. Movie Night "A Silent Voice" PG-13, $7 12/16 6-10 pm!
|Addresse||5615 Troup Hwy|
5615 Troup Hwy
"A young man is ostracized by his classmates after he bullies a deaf girl to the point where she moves away. Years later, he sets off on a path for redemption." This is rated PG-13 mainly due to the serious nature of some of the theme.... bullying, attempted suicide, etc. This one will likely be a tear-jerker and I strongly advise everyone to view the imdb parents guide and investigate if this is something you want to watch. It is highly acclaimed but may be very sad. I hesitated to show it b/c of this, but it is supposed to be a really excellent movie. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfK6UgLra7g Another amazing new anime' movie for our Dec. Movie Night. $7/get lots of pizza, a soda and after the movie, of course, we play games. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5323662/parentalguide?ref_=tt_stry_pg .
- Gene Watson in Concert!
- Deck the Halls with Buddy...
- Shadespire Tournament
- Imagine Nation Tour w/ MercyMe
- I Am Reminded World Tour:...
- Author Cristee Cook at East...
- Taste of Alaska Vintner's...
- South of the Border Vintner's...
- Fall Harvest Vintner's Dinner
- 2018 KTB Quarterly Broadway...
- MoJiles at Ricks
- Sail On: The Beach Boys...
- CVMA 23-14 Bike Night
- 11/02/2018 Tyler TX...
- Sgt. Pepper's Lonely...
- Battle of Gonzales Celebration
- The Bellamy Brothers
- Hit the Bricks
County of Lowndes