Dads & Donuts:: Park Hangs - A Dads of OC Event
|Addresse||452 E 18th St|
452 E 18th St
On Saturday dad duty? Join Dads of OC at Harper Park in Costa Mesa once a month for a morning park playdate. Coffee & Donuts will be served. This event is open to dads with a baby and/or older children up to age 10. We'll have a blanket with interactive toys and books for the little ones and the bigger kids can run and play on the playground. Restrooms are onsite. The Details:: *RSVP encouraged to help us plan for food & beverage amounts* Fee: Free to attend. Donations towards food are welcome Host: Rotating Hosts with Dads of OC Sponsor: Doulas of Orange County Attendees: Dad with child(ren) 0-10 yrs of age. Day: 3rd Saturday of every month 9:30-11:00am Location: Harper Park, 425 E 18th St, Costa Mesa, CA 92627 More About Dads of OC:: Dads of OC is a group for dads to find community and connection as they navigate fatherhood together.
- Tributes to : Alice In...
- Casa Presents Ethan Staus
- The Dustbowl Revival & Shook...
- Flashback Heart Attack
- Dr. Daniel Amen and Tana -...
- Like.Minded Sundays w/...
- Malia Civetz Live at The...
- Alumni Night
- Markus Schulz
- Zouk Vibes Level 2 Costa Mesa
- Popular Demand: New Year, New...
- Moto Art with Maryia Bulka
- UCLA Bruins Basketball and...
- New Member Mixer
- Bruin Professionals...
- Lakshmi Voelker Chair Yoga...
- Casa Presents Bear Market Riot
- Dirt Track Advanced Training!
- Alvin Ailey American Dance...
- Caravana – Latin, Rhythmic...
County of Orange