Dads & Donuts:: Park Hangs - A Dads of OC Event
|Addresse||452 E 18th St|
452 E 18th St
On Saturday dad duty? Join Dads of OC at Harper Park in Costa Mesa once a month for a morning park playdate. Coffee & Donuts will be served. This event is open to dads with a baby and/or older children up to age 10. We'll have a blanket with interactive toys and books for the little ones and the bigger kids can run and play on the playground. Restrooms are onsite. The Details:: *RSVP encouraged to help us plan for food & beverage amounts* Fee: Free to attend. Donations towards food are welcome Host: Rotating Hosts with Dads of OC Sponsor: Doulas of Orange County Attendees: Dad with child(ren) 0-10 yrs of age. Day: 3rd Saturday of every month 9:30-11:00am Location: Harper Park, 425 E 18th St, Costa Mesa, CA 92627 More About Dads of OC:: Dads of OC is a group for dads to find community and connection as they navigate fatherhood together.
- Tchaikovsky Spectacular
- Walk-N-Roll for Spina Bifida...
- OC Night Market [August 24-26]
- DeviceTalk West 2018 (sharing)
- 2018 OC Fair Admission -...
- 2018 Oc Fair Admission -...
- Dvořák’s New World...
- Harley Night #2 at Speedway
- Harley Night #3 at Speedway
- On YOUR FEET for Anthony's...
- The Mack Attack Tour
- 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
- National TACA Autism...
- Christian Artist Discipleship...
- Sound Immersion with Gongs...
- Toddler Play Group OC - Moms...
- CBMC Newport Beach
- Madame Butterfly
- Chopin's Piano Concerto
- Aromatherapy in Heath Care -...
County of Orange