Crimson Film Festival 2017
|Addresse||1213 E 7th St|
|At||Indiana University Cinema|
|County||San Bernardino (CA1192)|
1213 E 7th St
Indiana University Cinema
San Bernardino (CA1192)
Crimson Film Festival is the largest showcase of undergraduate film content at Indiana University. It gives young filmmakers the rare chance to see their work projected on a big screen with a THX-certified sound system. The diversity of the content is a reflection of the rich diversity at IU. A hilarious comedy about Bigfoot hunters can be quickly followed by a heartbreaking tale of a mime’s life-changing romance. (HD Presentation) Screening Order for the 2017 Crimson Film Festival: Peach Fuzz (1:24) Directed by Rena Johnson A young woman recalls a magical summer. The Delivery Boy (3:54) Directed by Jacob Schorr A delivery boy gets caught up in a criminal deal. Don't Look Back (16:07) Directed by Jesse Pasternack A former child actor confronts his past. Post Man (8:54) Directed by Zachary Zurcher An agent who hunts mutants in the future faces a moral dilemma.
- Kristina Baker's Wedding
- Try Sled Hockey Event -...
- Painting Club
- D&D Adventurers League Game...
- Vets Learn To Play Guitars
- Plant Identification Walk
- S'mores Celebration
- Ijaw women of America 2018...
- Jack and Kitty: Vaudeville...
- Steve Martin & Martin Short
- ITCE2018 Charity Auction...
- Avenged Sevenfold, Three Days...
- National Order of the Arrow...
- Plein Air Painting...
- LeMyers at Stone Mill Market
- Dermoneuromodulation Advanced...
- ConFABulous 2018
- Million Mask March -...
- Smashing Pumpkins at Pepsi...
- Brats And Bags
County of San Bernardino