Create Day Cheese Making 5pm
Create Day at Fraser Valley Cider Company July 13th. Come join us for a day of workshops in our party tent. Each workshop includes a welcome glass of cider. Early bird pricing is $45 per class until June 15th. After June 15th $55 a workshop or $50 for two or more workshops. Other workshops available 1pm Floral Ring Get Tickets 3pm Floral Painting Get Tickets 5pm Cheese Making Workshop with Karin Learn the art of making goat cheese chevre and paneer, Followed by a dinner that we prepare and share together. information on pasteurization inoculating goat milk milk curd preparing goat cheese (Chèvre) making yogurt cheese from cows milk take home 500 ml of the inoculated milk to do the process at home again. As we learn we will prepare a dinner together of: Chèvre with honey Chèvre cheese balls with fresh herbs Chèvre cheese spread Chèvre balls in oil with roasted red pepper, fennel and coriander Yogurt cheese (like a tsaziki) Served with homemade, organic spelt bread (please let us know if you require a gluten free option) What to bring: cutting board, chopping knife, 500 ml.
glass jar with lid PLEASE LET KARIN KNOW ABOUT ANY ALLERGIES BEFOREHAND. Karin Baer – email@example.com .
More Events For You
- Cambree Lovesy - Gabbys Live...
- Salt Thief - Gabbys Live...
- LGBTQ2S+ Youth All-Bodies Swim
- JULY 3rd & 4th INTENSIVE...
- Comedy Night at Elements...
- July 22nd Blink & Brow Lash...
- Summer Open House
- Coldwater & The Bootleggers -...
- James Buddy Rogers
- Open House Wellnes Event
- Reboot Your Root Chakra
- Advanced Cocktails Seminar
- Start a business and real...
- 4 Course Stanley Park Brewing...
- Holistic Cancer Support Info...
- Paint & Sip Night - Pears
- Wine and wash Wednesday
- Dueling Pianos in the Plaza
- Cider High Tea July 6 1pm
- BCCWITT Annual Tradeswomen BBQ
County of Belmont