Community Mental Health First Aid Training
The Community Health Center of Buffalo is offering Mental Health First Aid training. MHFA helps you identify and respond to signs of mental illnesses and substance use disorders.This FREE 8-hour training gives you the skills you need to reach out and provide support to someone who may be developing a mental health or substance use problem and help connect them to appropriate care. This is a two day training starting on September 21st from 9:00am to 1:00pm and ends on September 28th from 9:00am to 1:00pm. You must be present on both days to complete the training and receive certification. This training is for adults age 18 and above only. Seating is limited. Refreshment will be provided. For more information, please contact Sunday Lamwaka at 716-986-9199 ext. 4351 or firstname.lastname@example.org RSVP by September 19, 2019.
More Events For You
- Wine & Words: Guy Gavriel Kay
- Wine & Words: Katherine...
- Worship Team Workshop Buffalo...
- START WITH SLEEP Story Time...
- Sensory Trick or Treat
- Cabernet, All The Way Touring...
- Fashion Fights Cystic Fibrosis
- Manufacturing Night - BOOTH...
- 2019 WNY RPC Fall...
- Greater Western New York Law...
- The Tierney Sutton Band
- If Your Dream Doesnt SCARE...
- 2019 MANUFACTURING NIGHT
- World On Your Plate
County of Jasper