Community Holiday Bazaar

Addresse1900 Church St
CityBarling
AtCommunity Church at Chaffee Crossing
CountySebastian (AR1132)
Date12/16/2017
Hours08:00
CategoriaEvents
1900 Church St
Barling
Community Church at Chaffee Crossing
Sebastian (AR1132)
Tel 2017-12-16
Categoria Events
Community Holiday Bazaar

Purpose: An event just before Christmas to provide those with a limited budget to purchase quality, new and used, clothing and other items. Who is Welcome to Participate: Anyone is welcome to provide items to be sold on consignment. Each vendor will receive 80% of each item sold with the remaining 20% going to Community Church @ Chaffee Crossing for area non-profit organizations. Checks & cash will be the only form of payment being received. How It Works: Contact Lisa Gregory, Event Coordinator, (479-221-3115), and she will deliver an Event Packet which consists of: Vendor Card for Registration, Pricing Tags with vendor number provided, business card size announcements for each vendor. What is Acceptable: Items that can be sold or donated are: homemade items, baked goods, clean clothing, home décor, kitchen accessories, bedding, jewelry/accessories, small furniture items, holiday items, basically any item that is in good condition that someone else might be able to put to good use (All Items are Priced for Sale inexpensively) Advertising: We believe the best advertising is the “word of mouth.” We will provide each vendor with flyers, business card size announcements.

Volunteers Needed: We are in need of volunteers to assist with setting up (Wednesday, Dec. 13 – Friday, Dec. 15) and tearing down (Saturday, Dec. 16 after 3:00 p.m.); organizing tables and items; delivering advertising materials; greeters & general help. Sign – Up list for volunteering is available.

Comments
The day closer, and I am SO excited, I wanted to take a moment and ask everyone to share this event with their friends. So many of us have children who have way more than what they need, this Christmas I pray for the sweet faces that will be surprised by what they have under their tree because this event is all about helping not just single parents, or foster children, this event is all about having a small budget but the heart that want to do so much more, so if that is you, or someone you know could benefit please please forward this on, thebmore who know, the more awesome the event becomes.
Remember there is still plenty of time, yes I understand it's Christmas and everyone is busy, but I know there are many of you who have that closet or place in the garage, or a toy room that will need to thinned out before the new starts coming in..... come in guys let's do this together with Joy in our hearts.
Please pass this information on to your local friends, let's work together and help those here in our community.
.

Home Page - Privacy Sitemap
Copyright © 2018 EventsinUSA.net