Chucky Waggs | OzMoMu After Hours •Eureka Springs•
|Addresse||10 Mountain St|
|At||Chelsea's Corner Cafe & Bar|
10 Mountain St
Chelsea's Corner Cafe & Bar
Chucky Waggs is a multi-instrumentalist, singer/ songwriter based out of the hills of Eureka Springs, AR. Currently performing live shows as a one man band act, Chucky Waggs plays a mix of guitar, banjo, harmonica, and kazoo, all while using his feet to stomp out the back beat on a thrown together drum kit. Drawing influences from early American roots music, as well as early punk and rock and roll, he's often joined on stage by numerous accompanying musicians to add to the energy and dynamic of his original material, as well as some early American folk songs. The result ranges from intimate, often humorous, folk ballads, to all out rowdy stomp alongs. Chucky Waggs ( Charles Adam Wagner) got his musical start playing in basement punk rock bands. Drawn in by the D.I.Y. approach to the performances, as well as the energy and simplicity behind the music, he eventually found an appreciation for early American blues, and jugband songs, as well as early country, folk and bluegrass for ,what he sees, as a similar energy and simple natured approach.
- 10th Annual Voices from...
- Free Music in the Park with...
- 48th Annual Eureka Springs...
- Eureka! Salon
- Opera in the Ozarks
- 200-Mile Team Endurance...
- Wild Acrylic Animal Painting...
- Hot Rod Rockin'
- Bluegrass & BBQ 2018 at The...
- 13th Annual Ozark Mountain...
- Fall Diversity Weekend 2018
- Summer Diversity Weekend 2018
- 2018 Eureka Springs Zombie...
- Thursdays Green Screen Karaoke
- 28th Annual EUREKA SPRINGS...
- Cocktails for a Cause
- Eureka Springs Multisport...
- Howl-O-Ween Spooktacular
- Summer Diversity Drag Event &...
- Amateur Drag Event & Dancing
County of Carroll