Christmas Party - Project Santa
|At||Shelby Baptist Medical Center|
Shelby Baptist Medical Center
Tis the Season to make magic happen for those that may not be able to be with family or friends during this wonderful time of year. NAMI Shelby will be sponsoring their yearly Christmas party for Individuals in the community whose lives have been touched by mental illness. In addition, NAMI Shelby will fill stockings for those individuals in the Shelby and Chilton county group homes, supportive housing, and community outreach programs. This year we would like to expand the stocking stuffing by providing stockings on Christmas Day for those in the Psychiatry units both Adult and Geriatric at Shelby Baptist Medical Center. The Christmas Party will be Pot Luck Dinner, Christmas Carols, Fun Christmas Games and Stocking filling. We are requesting your help in making this happen by donating small items that can be used to fill stockings.
- Connection Groups
- The Fast that God Prefers
- Offering of the First Fruits
- Mon Open Mic Courtyard...
- Parent University
- 2018 Alabaster CityFest
- Pink Pyramids//KYLE at...
- I Am Fabulous Women's Conf
- Sci-Fi Drinking Songs with...
- Snack Attack Friday!
- Fit Fam February Partner...
- FDA Boys Soccer at Kingwood...
- Renewed Threads 2018 Spring...
- Lazy Boy BBQ at Interstellar...
- Mark & Ben at Champy's
- Saturday home decor sales...
- Friday home decor sales event
- 21 Days of Fasting and Prayer
- Frank and Zippy
- Frank and McGinty
County of Shelby