Chill. An Evening with Joe Iconis
The New York Times says Joe Iconis is “… the future of musical theatre.” Well, the future is now. This spring, Iconis’ newest sci-fi musical Be More Chill, makes a much anticipated arrival on Broadway. The show is a phenomenon, with the Off-Broadway cast album streamed over 80 million times and a film version in development. His song “Broadway, Here I Come. ” from NBC's SMASH was hailed by the New York Times as a new entry in the Great American Songbook. For this special program, Joe Iconis chills out at the Library piano, where he’ll discuss his music, his process, and his influences. (If you need assistance with online reservations, please visit the welcome desk at the Library for the Performing Arts' Lincoln Center Plaza entrance, where volunteers will make a reservation for you, even if you do not use email.
For free events, The Library generally overbooks to ensure a full house. All registered seats are released 15 minutes before start time, so we recommend that you arrive early.) photo credit: Andy DeLuca.
More Events For You
- WEN & AGN-WEC 3rd Annual...
- ElevatedNY Brand Launch Party
- AFRO -CARIB BRUNCH
- Money Moves | Celebration of...
- JOB FAIR NEW YORK CITY July...
- New York’s Underground Art...
- Democracy Forum
- Banking On Blockchain:...
- 2019 ALPFA New York...
- Voice for Choice: A benefit...
- Members Only Climb + Hang
- Free Pizza!! Free Tickets!!...
- Rooftop Full Moon Silent Disco
- Ligia Lewis: "Sensation...
- Camd Present Hump Day...
- BBQ & SEAFOOD FESTIVAL
- Diversity Dinner Dialogue
- Oscar G Boat Party
- eXp eXplained
- Birdland Big Band
County of Mccurtain