Chattanooga, TN | Certified Authorization Professional (CAP), Includes Exam
The CAP certification allows you to prove your cybersecurity expertise within the Risk Management Framework (RMF). Take your commitment to cybersecurity assessment and authorization to a new level with the CAP certification. This leading information security certification proves you’re an expert aligning information systems with the Risk Management Framework (RMF). The CAP certification covers the RMF at an extensive level. It's the only certification under the DoD 8570 mandate that aligns to each of the RMF steps. The CAP shows you have the knowledge, skills and abilities to authorize and maintain information systems within the RMF. Specifically, it validates that you know how to formalize processes to assess risk and establish security documentation throughout the entire lifecycle of a system.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: https://www.alpinesecurity.com/training/isc2/certified-authorization-professional-cap/ Alpine Security also offers private CAP certification training on location or live online..
More Events For You
- YMCA USDA Summer Food Program...
- Introduction to Gemstones and...
- SUP Yoga
- Drop in Class Option: Sunday...
- Safe Haven Spaces A Workshop...
- Now Only $14! Race Across...
- The Referrals Group (CHA3)...
- Operation Song
- Pelvic Floor 2.0
- Date Night Partner Yoga
- Tennessee PTA Statewide...
- Show Your Passion 2
- Chattanooga, TN | Certified...
- Chattanooga Girls Rock...
- 2019 Race Across the Iceland...
- A Morning with Rosaria...
- Paint With A Purpose
- Painting Balayage
- Acro Yoga Workshop
- CBDB with Lenox Hills
County of Walker