Charitable Giving with Thrivent Member Network and InFaith
InFaith Community Foundation and the Thrivent Member Network invite you to join us for an evening at the Cambridge Winery Event Center learning HOW TO MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR CHARITABLE GIVING. InFaith Community Foundation Charitable Gift Planner, Chris Andersen, President/Executive Director, will share ways you can maximize support to the charities and causes that mean the most to you. • Learn ways to save taxes, create an income and achieve your charitable goals• Create a donor-advised fund to practice family philanthropy and support multiple charities with one gift• Be strategic in your giving for maximum charitable support and tax deductions Registration and Dinner from 5:30 -6:00pmPresentation from 6:00-7:00pm Please RSVP by Wednesday, September 18th. No products will be sold. .
More Events For You
- Carve Your Own Clay Pumpkin
- Jonna Kay - Psychic Medium...
- Discover Girl Scouts: Lake...
- Group Pottery Wheel Lessons
- Mature Mobility -...
- 20th Anniversary Celebration
- FOCUS Coworking Expansion...
- Career Planning Workshop-Fort...
- Rotary Club of Lake Mills 6th...
- Mature Mobility
- Art in the Country
- Midwest Yoga + Kirtan Fest
County of Jefferson