Chalk Paint 101 - The Basics
|Addresse||1101 Mulberry St|
|At||The Painted Sofa|
1101 Mulberry St
The Painted Sofa
Ready to jump in to new projects and update your old furniture or flea market finds? Join The Painted Sofa for our introductory Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan workshop. Learn these six easy and beautiful paint finishes created by color expert and author Annie Sloan. Get all of your questions answered and meet new painting enthusiasts in the class. MODERN simple, sleek and perfect for a more contemporary look RUSTIC get the feel of texture without going overboard TWO-COLOR DISTRESSED create a worn, aged patina CRACKLE crack paint without an extra product DRY BRUSH another aged finish without sanding COLOR WASH use two compatible colors for a soft effect A fabulous furniture paint finish requires a protective sealer. We will also teach you the simple methods for applying Annie's Clear and Dark Waxes that add a wonderful patina as well as surface protection.
- 18th Annual Walk n Wag
- Four on the 4th
- KC Music Presents: Casi Joy's...
- KCEBR Meet & Greet at...
- Jill & Tara's Spring Cleaning...
- Ad 2 Ad Hops with EAG...
- Wednesday Meditation Group
- Sip It and Dip It Fundraiser
- Yoga Nidra: Create Your...
- Spirit Night at Chick-Fil-A
- Marriage Event with Paul Tripp
- Baked Potato and Salad Bar...
- Songbird Sundays: David Luther
- Donna Eden Energy Movement...
- Rhonda Sider Edgington in...
- Open Day
- Open Day
- No More Excuses - A Men of...
- Health Ministries Presentation
County of Jackson