Celebrate National Beer Day in New Hope, PA!
|Addresse||12 West Mechanic Street|
|At||Great Barn Taproom|
12 West Mechanic Street
Great Barn Taproom
Celebrate National Beer Day in New Hope, PA with us. Come celebrate a day dedicated to one of the world’s oldest and most popular beverage in the world. In 1933 after 13 miserable years of no beer, Senator Pat Harrison and Representative Thomas Cullen proposed the Cullen-Harrison Act, which legalized the sale of beer and wine. President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed the act on March 22, 1933, and on April 7th of the same year people across America gathered outside taverns and breweries to enjoy their first legally bought beer. So grab a seat and unwind with locally grown and brewed microbrews available at the Great Barn Farm-to-Glass Taproom in New Hope, Pa. Enjoy free Philly pretzels all day and live music – Two Rocks Rye - at no cover charge form 8-11pm. We can get through this together.
- 19th Annual - Art In The...
- Garden Conservancy Open Days
- LIVE Music Saturday John and...
- Fund-A-Bull at Dilly’s
- Best of The Eagles
- CMV 8th Annual Batizado!...
- 2018 Duk Duk Volleyball...
- Wolfgang Scherzer Dressage...
- Meet and Greet Tuesdays!
- Tom Orr & Meagan Hill "It's a...
- YIn Yoga Class with touch of...
- Cuento Bilingüe-Bilingual...
- An Intimate Evening With TOM...
- New Hope Doll Show
County of Augusta