Casa Up Close: My Time with Huell Howser
|Addresse||415 Avenida Granada|
|At||Casa Romantica Cultural Center and Gardens|
415 Avenida Granada
Casa Romantica Cultural Center and Gardens
Luis Fuerte’s role as the Lead Cameraman for the hit television show California’s Gold took him all over the Golden State. The book that Fuerte authored, My Time with Huell Howser, is a memoir of his travels with the memorable television personality. Fuerte was born in San Bernardino, CA, and served in the U.S. Navy as a young adult, after which he studied Telecommunications Engineering at San Bernardino Valley College. The highlight of his four-decade career was working alongside Huell Howser as Lead Cameraman from its inception in 1990-91 until 2001. Luis Fuerte is the winner of five Emmys, an International Monitor Award, and a Golden Mic Award for editing. He was awarded ‘Latino of the Year’ in 2008 by the Inland Empire Hispanic Chamber of Commerce. He was inducted to the Colton Historical Society’s Hall of Fame as well as the Native American and Hispanic Hall of Fame.
- Opening Sat, Feb 24, "Bruce...
- Country Night
- Paint San Clemente
- Unite in Peace Beach Day
- Home Buyer/Seller "Brunch and...
- 50th Anniversary Party
- Northpoin't Women's Retreat
- Dreaming Yoga; Lucid Dreaming...
- Auditions: Vanya & Sonia &...
- JimBo Trout at The Cellar
- Free MAKE Kawaii Sheep...
- GrooveSession at OC Tavern
- Manifestation Meditation...
- San Clemente Village Art Faire
- Be Still Day Retreat
- Springtime in Paris Fashion...
- Embodied Anatomy: Fascia &...
- Family Style At Iva Lee's
- Winemaker Dinner at The...
County of Orange