CAPM (Certified Associate In Project Management) Training in Tucson, AZ
Description CAPM is entry level certification for Project Management and with the inclusion of Agile increases its demand among the employers. Attend our 4 days Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) training program with 100% pass rate, high quality course material, 5 simulations and much more. With our panel of globally acclaimed instructors get 100% value for your money and assurance for higher pass rate in the exams. What's Included... 4 Days of In-Person Bootcamp 5 Simulation Tests / CAPM Practice Test PMBOK® 5th Edition hard copy End-of-Chapter Quizzes and Brain Dump 23 Contact Hours Certificate Dedicated Learning Consultant for PMI® application 100% Money Back Guarantee* Who Should Attend CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management) Certification Training? If you are looking to pursue career into project management then the CAPM is the right choice for you.
To attend CAPM, you should fulfill one of the following prerequisites: Secondary diploma (high school diploma / global equivalent) and 1,500 hours of professional experience on a project team OR Secondary diploma (high school diploma / global equivalent) and 23 contact hours of formal education For any enquiry Call us at + 1-408-878-3096 or Chat with us now to avail a discount*..
More Events For You
- Celebrating Notre-Dame with...
- JILL KIMMEL – FEB 1ST
- Gem-A's Big Gem Bash 2020
- Tucson Affiliate WOCN:...
- Tucson Worship Conference 2020
- Creative Collabs presents :...
- Face Paint Town
- *2019 Tucson - Free Fair...
- Chelsea Wolfe - American...
- Sun Seeker & Duncan Fellows @...
- A Night at the 'Cabaret'
- Project Grad Business...
- Carvin Jones @ The Rock
- All Souls Procession with HSI
- Canvassing and PEVL and...
- Borderlands All Souls...
- LSSGB Training in Tucson, AZ
- LSSGB Certification Course in...
- Independent Publishing in the...
- Sage Indigenous Circles
County of Pima