Cajun's Wharf's very first UGLY Christmas Sweater Contest
|Addresse||3500 Ryan St|
3500 Ryan St
What a better way to get into the yuletide spirit than with an UGLY CHRISTMAS SWEATER CONTEST. Cajun's Wharf presents our very first UGLY CHRISTMAS SWEATER CONTEST Thursday December 14, 2017. 1st Place gets a $50 Bar Tab 2nd Place receives a Cajun's Wharf T-Shirt and koozie. The audience will choose the winner so... BRING YOUR FRIENDS. Oh and it's also Ladies Night where all Ladies Get Their FIRST TWO DRINKS FREE and EVERYONE (guys too) get DISCOUNTED DRINK PRICES ALL NIGHT LONG starting at 8pm. DJ Mark Russell will emcee our contest and play your favorite PARTY MUSIC all night long and there is NO COVER CHARGE. So get that Christmas Cheer up and running with Ladies Night and our UGLY CHRISTMAS SWEATER CONTEST Thursday December 14 at The Wharf of Course. Merry Christmas.
- Building to Better
- After Hours at Avail Health
- Party with a purpose
- Positive Energy World Tour
- The Teenager Project -...
- Dani LaCour
- New Life Church International
- Third Annual Spring Banquet
- Holy Grounds Book Study
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Lake Charles Civic Ballet
- Sinners w/ Michot's Melody...
- Opening Day! Waxing The City...
- Concealed carry and Handgun...
- Kevin Fowler at Golden Nugget
- The Lost Scrolls of Auschwitz...
- Phillips, Craig & Dean -...
- Disney on Ice: Dare to Dream-...
- Holden's Hope Forever 5K
- TRSL & Social Security:...
County of Calcasieu