Buying Or Selling A Business? Meet The Experts First
The Arkansas District Office of the US Small Business Administration presents “Buying or Selling a Business? Ask the Experts First” from 10 a.m. to noon on January 30 at The Center for Non-profits in Rogers AR. Before buying or selling a business, it is important to understand the process and the critical considerations involved. Hear from and interact with a panel of local subject matter experts including a business broker, a certified consultant from SCORE, an attorney, and a CPA. There is no fee to attend but seating is limited and registration is required. Guest speakers include: SCORE Sunbelt Business Brokers Keith, Miller, Butler, Schneider & Pawlik .
Buying Or Selling A Business? Meet The Experts First Bentonville Adams wednesday, january 30, 2019 - Events Bentonville 2019
- Spark Your Career - Heather...
- Labor Coping & Support...
- Breaking Convention with...
- Family Valentine Dinner...
- Laundry Love Rogers Volunteer
- Angelbeat Technology Seminar...
- Project Finance
- Walmart Hackathon | US
- Burst Workout Class
- Healthy Cooking Made Easy
- CBD: What's It All About?
- True Cellular Detox
- OUR COMMON SPACE - END OF...
- Comprehensive Trauma -...
- HackCARE Design Workshop
- Baliwood Land Trailers (Film)...
- Baliwood Global Youth Campus
- nwaAIA LL - SOUTH -...
- nwaAIA LL - NORTH - May_
- Bentonville Career Fair - May...
County of Adams