BUJO - Bullet Journal Basics Step By Step Part 1
|Addresse||800 S Lawe St. Suite 105|
|At||Craft Ninja Studio|
800 S Lawe St. Suite 105
Craft Ninja Studio
Tickets: http://lettercreate.com/event/bujo-bullet-journal-basics-step-by-step-part-1/ My Bullet Journal is the way I organize my life. I am a single mom with 2 different, successful businesses, a regional travel blog, a home, 2 children, 1 dog and my life to manage. The ONLY way I can be successful is always having a plan in place. Sometimes life happens and you get a day of sick kids or an over flowing sink, but with the bullet journal planner in my hands I can easily enlist a back up plan. Take control of your life Never forget another birthday, deadline, assignment or appointment An opportunity to express your self in a journal that is all yours Studies have shown that writing something down triggers your memory in a memorable way - you can keep a google calender too (I do.
- Restorative Yoga w/Cathy...
- Yoga and Wine
- SOLD OUT - Manchester...
- Donnie Pick and the Road Band
- Monday January 22, 2018
- DJ Greg Plass - Albums of '68
- Do WORK Bootcamp~1 HOUR...
- Restorative Yoga w/ Cathy...
- Thrive Lunch - Fratellos
- Prom Trunk Show ~ Nina Canacci
- Houdini Open Gym Nights
- SolidState and Wood Chickens...
- Conversation Cafe
- Webinar: Trauma-Informed...
- Gerrymandering & Gill v....
- Chad Daniels - April 26 - 28...
- Free Mindfulness Meditation
- Jack and Kitty: Vaudeville...
- Babysitting 101-Appleton YMCA
County of Niagara