Build Your Own Wine Day!
|Addresse||6310 S Grace Hill Rd|
|At||Grace Hill Winery|
6310 S Grace Hill Rd
Grace Hill Winery
Play winemaker for a day at Build Your Own Wine Day. We'll be bringing up 3 red wines and 3 white wines from the Grace Hill Wine cellar and allowing you to mix them into a "made for you, by you" blend. You'll be able to make a white, red, or rose, and have it be sweet, dry, or anything in between. Once you've come up with the perfect blend, we'll blend, bottle, cork, and capsule your very own handmade wine right on the spot. Send in a picture ahead of time and we'll put it on the label for you. The custom bottles are a fun way to spruce up your home or wine cellar, and also make great gifts. Admission is $25 per person and includes a bottle of wine. Additional bottles can be purchased for $20 per bottle. We will have 2 sessions, one at 12:30pm and one at 3pm. Space is limited, so purchase your tickets today at our online store.
- Valentine's Food and Wine...
- 7th Annual W3llfest
- Maze Illusion Show -...
- Young Adult Advisory
- Lenten Retreat--Retiro de...
- Overdose Prevention - Narcan...
- High School Mission Trip...
- Inspire & Ignite perform at...
- PiYo Instructor Certification
- Whitewater FFA Alumni Farm...
- St. Valentine's Day Dinner...
- Corks And Canvas Painting...
- First Communion...
- Winter Read 2018
- Rhyme Time
- Growing Readers
- Rhyme Time
- UW-Whitewater Passing Jamboree
- Pokemon Club
- Overdose Prevention Narcan...
County of Mesa