Bug out Bag/72 hour kits seminar
|Addresse||498 West High Street|
|At||Lanco Tactical, LLC|
498 West High Street
Lanco Tactical, LLC
An introduction to building 3-day emergency kits. With the uncertainties in this world, it pays to be prepared. This class will go over different types of kits: home, personal and vehicle. It will cover different types of containers and ways of packaging your kit. Also, what items you need to consider for your own personal needs. The class will also have different examples of kits. This class is even more useful when taken in combination with our Basic Wilderness Skills class. In this class, you will learn how to create your emergency kits and then in the Basic Wilderness Class, we will show you how to maximize your usage of them. Length:3 Hours Time:10:00am - 1:00pm Type:Classroom Audience: Everyone Topics Covered: Why 72 hours? Containers The Rule of Three Personal storage Vehicle storage Home storage Work storage Food: What you can and can't store Water Purification Clothing Other considerations .
- ELEMENT Youth presents:...
- Walk-in Interviews!
- MoviE-Town Community Blood...
- 8th Annual Preschool Fair
- Susquehanna IMRG 1903 January...
- Craft Day Jan 2018
- Downtown Shavedown
- Business Besties
- Dynamite Marketing on a...
- Club Wicked With DJ Jimmy
- Logo Presentation
- Zach Winters with Alex...
- Monthly Volunteer Training...
- After Hours: Start Up Support...
- Ohio Valley Wrestling...
- Defensive Shooting
- January 20, 2018 Take Back...
- 2018 CrossFit Games Open...
- Bunny Adoption Event!
- clone bo & luke amburana wood...
County of Essex