Bug out Bag/72 hour kits seminar
|Addresse||498 West High Street|
|At||Lanco Tactical, LLC|
498 West High Street
Lanco Tactical, LLC
An introduction to building 3-day emergency kits. With the uncertainties in this world, it pays to be prepared. This class will go over different types of kits: home, personal and vehicle. It will cover different types of containers and ways of packaging your kit. Also, what items you need to consider for your own personal needs. The class will also have different examples of kits. This class is even more useful when taken in combination with our Basic Wilderness Skills class. In this class, you will learn how to create your emergency kits and then in the Basic Wilderness Class, we will show you how to maximize your usage of them. Length:3 Hours Time:10:00am - 1:00pm Type:Classroom Audience: Everyone Topics Covered: Why 72 hours? Containers The Rule of Three Personal storage Vehicle storage Home storage Work storage Food: What you can and can't store Water Purification Clothing Other considerations .
- Stewardship: A Mission of...
- Elizabethtown: Better...
- Monthly Meeting
- Elizabethtown Fair 2018
- SVO Meeting
- Remembering the King
- Confine the Swine
- The Church of God Heartland...
- Abundant Life Fellowship With...
- E-Town Fair with Flamin' Dick...
- 2018 CK MS Self-Help Group
- 2018 CK MS Self-Help Group...
- 2018 Saint Peter's VBS
- Low cost Vaccine clinic...
- Stated Meeting -January 2018
- Monthly Volunteer Training...
- January 20, 2018 Take Back...
- Bunny Adoption Event!
- Kentucky State Assembly...
- ND at the E-Town Legion
County of Essex