Bridging The Gap In Extension: A Listening Session
|Addresse||11811 S Sunset Dr, Ste 1500|
|At||Johnson County K-State Research and Extension|
11811 S Sunset Dr, Ste 1500
Johnson County K-State Research and Extension
Dr. Gregg Hadley, Associate Director of K-State Research and Extension, wants to meet with Kansans and learn their thoughts about goals for their lives, livelihoods, families, and communities. Regardless of whether you have ever used an Extension service, Gregg wants to hear from you how K-State Research and Extension can play a role in providing the tools you need to reach your goals. This event is free. Residents of Johnson, Linn, Miami and Wyandotte counties are encouraged to attend. - Your feedback is very important. Please join us for a fun evening. - Refreshments will be provided for your enjoyment. - In appreciation for your participation, attendees will be eligible for door prizes. Topics Include: - Issues you would like Extension to address in your community - How you prefer to receive educational information and resources on topics such as: • Nutrition and Health, • Crops and Livestock • Environment, • Youth Development, • Financial Planning, • Aging, and • Lawns and Gardens You may register by calling 913-715-7000 or click the "Ticket" button to register online.
- Fairies, Mermaids, and...
- 2018 Festivus Games at...
- Spring Fling Fun - Wake Up,...
- The Renaissance Faire at Wolf...
- Girls' Day Out: Starry Night
- Olathe Live! - The Pic and Bow
- Spring Fling Fun - Animal...
- Insights on Africa
- Yoga: Flowing with Nature...
- Yoga: Green at Heart (Ages 16...
- Weekly Warrior Training,...
- Sunflower Sunset
- Local 820 Dayside
- Antique and Collectibles...
- Gold River Auction General...
- The Cidery Wedding Open House
- Nick Nave/Music In The Vines
- Wayne Simien
- Spring Break Camp!
- Valentine's PNO!
County of Montrose