Brew School: Hot Beverage Mixology
|Addresse||585 Barber St|
|At||1000 Faces Coffee|
585 Barber St
1000 Faces Coffee
This event is free, but requires sign up via the link in the Tickets section above. It's time for another Brew School. This educational series is all about bringing forward good coffee education and making good coffee more accessible to all. One each month for a total of 12 in 2017. As we dive headfirst into winter it comes time to embrace one of the creature comforts that make this season so cozy: warm spiced coffee drinks. This brew school will be a tasting and hands-on tutorial for several staff-favorite winter recipes. We will make orange cardamom lattes and mocha hot chocolates, explore the common spices used for seasonal flavor, and cook up some coffee-infused simple syrup to include in cold mixed beverages over the holiday season (adult beverages will not be featured at this brew school, we are sorry to say).
- Little Lamb's Spring 2018...
- Dismemberment, Gudger, Vulkan
- Lunar New Year: Family Art Day
- Louie Royal + Kevin Carter
- Not-So-Super Bowl VI
- Leaving a Legacy
- 29th Annual Louise McBee...
- Fire Safety for Child Care...
- A Novel Approach to...
- Bookstore Financial Aid...
- Spring Auditions
- Guest Appreciation Day!
- Cultivating Community Dinner
- Winter Wonderland Father...
- Party at The Island with The...
- Welcome Back Meeting + 2017...
- ARC EOM Community Celebration
- Math Club "Origami" Social
- New Date: January MNO:...
- GA Public Event - FREE UGA...
County of Greene